Build me a website
How does it work?
- You will fill out the request form below
- I’ll review and get back to you with a contract and invoice (payment is due up-front to ensure everything runs smoothly that way there are no surprises at the end)
- Once paid I will request certain log-in information in order to be able to build your website
- I build your website using my preferred theme, Divi which I use myself, and get everything set up for you so that all you need to do is add your content – don’t worry, I give you a tour and provide you with detailed support documents.
What do you need from me?
All you have to do is fill out the form below!
Also, in case you’re wondering why I ask so many questions on the form, it’s to help me decide on what look (style/theme) best fits your business. And because I like to plan ahead, here is what you will want to start preparing for me as I will send over a request once we have a signed contract and a paid invoice.
- Domain name register (where you bought your domain name. If you need one still I use and recommend Name.com – this is a referral link which can get new customers $5 off their domain name purchase) log-in
- Web hosting (if you do not have this yet, no worries. I recommend and use SiteGround (this is my referral link). If you go with them and are just needing one website hosted at this time then choose “Web hosting > startup” and fill out their form. If you need help just let me know.)